If you wish to get in touch with us about scheduled courses or arrange in-house training please contact our office on 02 40010128.
Class 1 and Class 2 licence holders can view the CPD Compulsory Topics on this page.
*This page also has the CPD Elective Topics on offer - to make up the additional hours for any Class 1 or Class 2 licence holder, completing CPD training by correspondence.
The CPD obligations as an assistant real estate agent (formerly called a Certificate of Registration holder) must complete at least 3 units from the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
Industry Training Consultants will deliver and assess from the qualification between March 23 2023 and March 22 2024 the following units;
- CPPREP4231 Manage commercial property maintenance
- CPPREP4102 Market property
- CPPREP4502 Support providers of social and community housing
- CPPREP4125 Transact in trust accounts
CPD Courses, that are linked to a training package outcome and completed via correspondence, are considered full time or blended courses. You will need to complete approximately between 265hrs and 565hrs of private study, assignment preparation, work experience and research to complete a course. This works out to be for;
- Full-time study at 26 weeks, using 22 hours per week as a measure of full time (10 to 12 months maximum)
- Part time study at 52 weeks, using 11 hours per week as a measure of part time (4 to 6 months maximum).
All final work for marking must be submitted, no later than 2 weeks prior to the allocated CPD period ending (i.e March 9 2024). Industry Training Consultants reserves the right to reject any module submission after this time.
Industry Training Consultants also reserves the right to reject any module submission after this time, if a student is currently finishing their Certificate IV qualification, that is required for the issue of a Class 2 Agent licence.