Industry Training Consultants with the support of Community Housing Providers has developed a non-accredited course for tenancy managers working in the community housing sector.
What you'll learn
- Completing the Tenancy Management in Community Housing course ensures you have the knowledge and skills required to manage tenants in community housing properties.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the residential tenancies act applicable to property professionals.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the tenancy application process – including strategies for collection of rental arrears to minimise risk.
- Complete tenancy documentation in line with agency practice and legislative requirements.
- Develop the skills needed to manage and resolve conflicts with difficult tenants.
The Tenancy Management in Community Housing course is designed to equip you with everything you need - to achieve a higher level of proficiency in tenancy management.
Method of Delivery
Classroom – Face to face
9am – 12:30pm
Note: From 12:00pm to 12:30pm a product demonstration will be shown on how the AgentSafe Cloud Management System works.
At community housing centres throughout the hunter region and surrounding areas.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
There are no formal educational requirements for entry into this course however, Industry Training Consultants have provisions in place in accordance with The Standards for Registered Training Organisations for assessing Language, Literacy and Numeracy competence. Once an application has been assessed, a decision is made as to whether you need to undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment.
All work is marked off by one of Industry Training Consultants accredited trainers.
How to enrol
You can enrol by completing the COURSE ENROLMENT FORM. However, face to face courses are not scheduled until further notice.
Please Note: This course is not accredited. It was developed to eliminate a learning gap within the Community Housing Sector.