To be eligible to work in the property industry you must complete the entry level On-site Residential Property Manager Certificate Course (and be at least 16 years of age) before a Certificate of Registration from NSW Fair Trading can be considered.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for:
- CPPDSM3019 Communicate with clients in the property industry
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
The Certificate Of Registration Course (On-site Residential Property Manager) is in partial completion of a Certificate III Property (Real Estate) and Certificate III in Strata Community Management
What you'll learn
- Completing the On-site Residential Property Manager Certificate Course ensures your qualification is regarded by employers.
- Develop the knowledge and skills you need to be confident, capable and successful in the letting of, including collecting rent and bonds, and organising the maintenance in one residential complex (under the direct supervision of a licensee in charge).
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the statutory requirements applicable to property professionals, including the consumer protection obligations specific to the property industry.
- Learn about the industrial award under which property professionals are employed.
- Be able to complete the statutory documentation required in agency practice.
The On-site Residential Property Manager Certificate Course is designed to equip you with everything you need to start a successful career in onsite property management.
Correspondence - Self paced learning
Time Frame - 3 months
Cost - $450.00 AUD
There are no formal educational requirements for entry into this course however; Industry Training Consultants have provisions in place in accordance with The Standards for Registered Training Organisations for assessing Language, Literacy and Numeracy competence. Once an application has been assessed, a decision is made as to whether you need to undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment.
All work is marked off by one of Industry Training Consultants Accredited Trainers.