Frontline managers have an important leadership role in any organisation. They are the level of management in most frequent and obvious contact with employees and customers. The role, standards and image they set have a major impact on how the community perceives the organisation. The performance of both individuals and teams will, to a significant extent, depend on the standards, ethics and values displayed by frontline managers.
Industry Training Consultants Leadership and Management course will assist you in developing your operational skills. It will also assist you with building teams and will educate and assist you in developing excellent customer service skills.
This course offers the following benefits to students
- User friendly assessments mapped specifically to Distance Education
- Home study self-paced learning (all resource and assessment material are sent to students using an online software program)
- Student support at all times by qualified trainers
- On the job support as requested and agreeable to workplace protocols (see STUDENT HANDBOOK)
- No text books required at anytime.
It should be noted in the new proposed property industry reforms, applicants for the new 'licensee in charge' category will need to:
- complete a diploma and have at least 2 years' practical experience as an agent under the supervision of a 'licensee in charge', or
- hold a Certificate IV and an equal qualification in business management.
It is currently anticipated that the new laws will commence in late 2020.
Industry Training Consultants have provisions in place in accordance with The Standards for Registered Training Organisations for assessing Language, Literacy and Numeracy competence. Once an application has been assessed, a decision is made as to whether you need to undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment.
A person is required to demonstrate competency in 12 units and on completion is issued with the qualification BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management.
If you feel you may be eligible for exemptions for any one of the units of competency listed below, you will need to contact our office to be advised further and consulted.
This course encompasses the following;
BSB Units of Competency
BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBMGT403A Implement continuous improvement
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet Legislative requirements
BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
Total number of units to complete is 12