Frontline managers have an important leadership role in any organisation. They are the level of management in most frequent and obvious contact with employees and customers. The role, standards and image they set have a major impact on how the community perceives the organisation. The performance of both individuals and teams will, to a significant extent, depend on the standards, ethics and values displayed by frontline managers.
Industry Training Consultants offers a skills set for people newly promoted to the position of Sales Manager, Office Manager or Licensee in charge. The 3 unit of competencies from the BSB Business Services Training Package meets industry requirements for a Supervisor in the property industry and prevents non compliance under section 32 of the PSBA Act 2002.
This course offers the following benefits to students
- User friendly assessments mapped specifically to Distance Education
- Home study self-paced learning (all resource and assessment material are sent to students using an online software program)
- Student support at all times by qualified trainers
- On the job support as requested and agreeable to workplace protocols
- No formatting of pages or setting up folders
- No text books required at anytime
- Some credit transfer to the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110
Industry Training Consultants have provisions in place in accordance with The Standards for Registered Training Organisations for assessing Language, Literacy and Numeracy competence. Once an application has been assessed, a decision is made as to whether you need to undertake a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment.
A person is required to demonstrate competency in 3 units and on completion issued with a statement of attainment.
This course encompasses the following:
BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
BSBMGT402A Implement operational plan
Total number of units to complete is 3
Correspondence - Self paced learning
Time Frame - 2 months
Cost - $600.00 AUD
The cost of postage and packaging is on the onus of the student.